biodegradable dog poop bags Custom Design China Manufacturer
- Payment Type: L/C,T/T,D/P
- Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,DDP
- Min. Order: 1000Box
- Delivery Time:15-20 Days
Custom Design China Manufacturer Compostable Poop Bags
- This Is A Compostable Doggie Bag That Will Decompose LEAVING ZERO WASTE They Are A Truly Green Alternative To Dangerous Polythene Plastic Bag That Contain Epi And Damage Flora And Fauna.
- These Cornstarch Dog Poop Bags are made from GM FREE CORN and are 100% Biodegradable
- Star Sealed Base to give extra thickness at base of bag Large enough for big dog waste the bags are 9 x 13 inches Suitable for cats kitty litter and dogs poop disposal.
- Highest Rated ASTM6400 Biodegradable Cornstarch Product BPI Certified Also meets strict European VINCOTTE EN13432 standards for back yard composting
- Colored green and unscented- 8 Rolls of 15 Bags fits regular dispensers – these doggie waste bags are leak proof.
Dog owners know that picking up after their furry friends is essential to be responsible pet owners. However, traditional plastic bags used for this purpose can take hundreds of years to decompose in the environment, contributing to pollution and harming wildlife. Biodegradable dog poop bags offer a more sustainable solution for pet waste disposal.
Our biodegradable dog poop bags are made from a proprietary blend of materials, including cornstarch and other natural compounds. These materials break down much faster than traditional plastic, making them a more environmentally friendly option.
The bags are also durable and leak-proof, making them suitable for containing pet waste. They come in a standard size and have a tie handle for easy disposal.
The bags will degrade within 6-12 months in a commercial composting facility. If disposed of in a landfill, it will take a bit longer to lessen, but still much faster than traditional plastic bags.
- Helping to reduce plastic pollution in the environment
- Made from renewable resources
- Suitable for use in commercial composting facilities
- Convenient and easy to use
By using biodegradable dog poop bags, pet owners can feel good about doing their part to protect the environment while still taking care of their furry friends. These bags are a simple yet effective way to reduce plastic waste and positively impact the planet.
Our factory is now specially in making 100% degradableand compost different kinds of packaging bags.The main material is 100% PLA and PBAT.
Biodegradable dog poop bags are a type of waste bag designed specifically for picking up and disposing of dog feces. They are made from materials capable of breaking down naturally in the environment, unlike traditional plastic bags, which can take hundreds of years to decompose.
How Do Biodegradable Bags Work?
Biodegradable bags are made from materials that can be broken down by natural processes such as sunlight, bacteria, and water. Cornstarch and vegetable oils are the most common materials used to make biodegradable bags. These materials can be broken down by microorganisms in the soil and water, reducing the amount of waste in landfills and reducing the risk of pollution.
Disposing of Biodegradable Bags
Although biodegradable bags are designed to break down in the environment, it is still important to dispose of them properly. The best way to dispose of biodegradable dog poop bags is to put them in a compost bin or a designated area for yard waste. This will ensure that the bags are exposed to the necessary conditions to break down quickly and safely.
Biodegradable dog poop bags offer an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional plastic bags for picking up and disposing of dog waste. They can break down much faster than conventional plastic bags and do not have the same negative impacts on the environment. It is essential to dispose of them properly, in a compost bin or a designated area for yard waste, to ensure that they are broken down quickly and safely.